Winstrol is generically referred to as Stanozolol and often is sold under many brand names. It falls under the category of synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS).Though the earliest reference to the manufacturing of the Drug comes from the American Pharmaceutical company, Winthrop Laboratories in 1962. The drug has been approved by FDA as safe for Human use.
What makes the drug Winstrol more easy and humane of use is the fact thateven though these drugs are referred as a steroid, these are always not used as injectable AAS? Instead, these come in an aqueous suspension and as an oral tablet. Though the drug has not been recommended for sporting performances, these drugs can be used as a performance-enhancing drug. Incredibly, the drug has also been successful in the treatment of Anemia and Hereditary health condition of angioedema. The drug helps in improving the condition of the muscles in the body. Also, the drug has been found to improve red blood cell production, improve appetite, and increase the density of the bones.
However, even though the drug has been considered safe for Humans, there are certain health conditions that should talk to the doctor before the use of the drug. The most common conditions that have to be dealt with before the use of the drug are the following.
- The case of diseases relating to heart or veins (varicose etc.)
- High levels of Cholesterol in the blood
- Abnormal Blood Clotting or Bleeding Conditions
- Condition of Diabetes
- Post Heart-related diseases
- Have problems with Kidney or Liver.
- Any other medications such as Anti-Coagulant (Blood Thinner Medications)
As with the safety, there are also concerns on the side-effects of the drug, if there are no careful inspection and consultation by a Doctor. However, as with the reports, there has been the certain case of side-effects that have been reported by the Doctors. These are the most common symptoms that were put forward in the last few years.
- Allergic reactions that include difficulty in breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, or the nearby regions around the tongue, face or hives.
- The other common side-effects as seen in most of those who take the drug are swelling of the arms or legs (especially ankles).
- The rarer side-effect includes frequent or persistent erections, Breast tenderness or enlargement in male patients
- Change in Voice that includes Hoarseness, Deepening of Voice, Excess growth of Facial Hair, Hair Loss, Menstrual irregularities in Women
- Other lesser common side- effects include the condition of worsening acne, difficulty in Sleeting, Change in Libido and frequent Headaches.
However, these symptoms can easily be managed with the consultation of the Doctor, or a specialist in Medicine. In most of the cases, Doctors advise on the dose of medicines that clear out the common problems with the side-effects and other sickening conditions. Despite the larger scope, the drug has remained as one of the safer drugs around, especially for medical conditions and bodybuilding. Click WinstrolResults.com to buy Winstrol.