There are very few rigid standards about what not to do during pregnancy, past going without liquor and medications, obviously. Generally, you can proceed with a large portion of your pregnancy life.
But since the well being and security of your developing child is basic, here’s a rundown of things not to do while pregnant :
- What not to do when pregnant to avoid miscarriage
- What not to do when pregnant first trimester
- Things you shouldn’t do while pregnant
- Activities to avoid when pregnant
- Things to do during pregnancy to get brilliant child
- Things to avoid during pregnancy first trimester
- Fun things to do when pregnant
- Dos and don’ts during pregnancy second trimester
You might also like: Top Holi safety Useful tips for Children
1. Do not lift heavy weight like a bucket full of water, seal-cut, heavy chair, box etc.
2. Do not stand for long. If you have to stand in the kitchen for a long time, then if you want, keep a chair there.
3. Minimize the use of stairs. If you do not live on the ground floor and you have to go down in compulsion, then try to work out all your work at once. It would be appropriate to make a work-list for this. Take the stairs, guardrail only.
4. Do not wear heeled sandals or slippers. Always wear flat slippers, if you go to office then use flat sandals only.
5. Do not take external food, especially pe junk foods, such as pizza, burger, etc. Do not eat in hotels, weddings and so on. These purity can not be guaranteed and you can get the infection.
6. Do not eat fried and spicy, they may cause gas, acidity, irritation.
7. During Pregnancy, do not consume your gynecologist’s advice medication. Even do not claim your claim for minor diseases.
8. Travel at least during pregnancy Avoid two wheels, three wheelers. If you also need to go to the public transport office in the compulsion, then simply catch the bus in odd-timings when the crowd is at least.
You might also like: Top 10 Useful Tips To Protect Your Skin On This Holi
9. Do not see stressful or scary serials or movies during pregnancy.
10. Do not do any work that you have to face excessive stress.
11. During this, not wearing tight clothes or wearing clothes.
12. In some studies, it has been found that during the pregnancy, mobile phones can be harmful to the child who is over-used.
13. Do not stay alone. If you live alone then always recharge your mobile.
14. Stand in the bathroom and do not bath, and confirm that there is no danger of sliding due to the accumulation of dirt or anything else.
15. Do not smoke smoking during pregnancy, and do not allow anybody else to smoke. Passive smoking can also threaten the child.
You might also like: Get Tips for First Time Parents
16. Avoid caffeine consumption. So avoid Coffee, Soda, Green and Black Tea, Cold Drinks. Chocolate also contains caffeine but in small amounts, it can occasionally take chocolate.
17. Some fishes such as tuna fish, king mackerel, tilefish, etc. are more in mercury, do not eat them. Their consumption can affect the development of infant’s brain.
18. Do not eat these things in the first three months: soft unpasteurized cheeses, raw eggs, salad dressings, raw fish, processed meats such as sausages and also meat spreads. These things contain some types of bacteria that can cause disorders such as salmonella, toxoplasmosis and listeriosis, which can cause child birth defects.
19. Avoid the stools of your pet. They may have a harmful parasite called toxoplasma gondii that can damage the brain of fetus.
20. Do not go between the first three months of intense odor, this will reduce the chances of nausea, vomiting, and less.
21. Do not bounce at all. Do not do any such activity which is prone to fall.
22. Do not exercise without any medical advice.
You might also like: Your Baby Won’t Stop Crying? Follow only 2 Steps
23. Do not eat less Eat more than you normally eat Normally a baby requires 300 calories, so at least such calories and take. Also keep in mind that you are not eating much more than you need.
24. Do not bath in a hot water bath tub. Especially in the first month This increases the temperature inside the body, which is like having a child with a fever. By doing so the child may be born with birth defects.
25. Do not be thirsty Keep drinking water from time to time. This will keep blood circulation right. Due to dehydrated, premature delivery is at risk.
26. Do not sleep under the stomach.
27. Stay away from X-Ray during pregnancy.
You might also like: Top 10 Tips for Baby Skin Care | Best Tips for Baby’s Skin Fair