1. Pour 3-4 dates along with 3-4 cup water in a pot and bring it to boil.
2. Allow it to cook on low heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
3. Let it cool down to room temperature.
4. Use a cheese cloth to separate the syrup.
5. Pour the contents of the pot into the cheese cloth.
6. Keep squeezing it until all the water is separated from the dates.
7. Bring this water to a boil in a heavy bottom pan.
8. Keep stirring to prevent burning at the bottom.
9. Boil until it thickens, like the consistency of honey.
SPINACH SOUP :-
1. Add few spinach leaves in water and leave overnight.
2. Next Morning, give this water to baby.
3. Add small amount of pain water if he doesn’t like taste.
4. Calcium and iron should be given together so use almond milk and coconut milk.
Instead of sugar, give your child a small amount of jaggery after every meal.
Milk Cooked in iron vessel is beneficial for kids with low iron.